Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blood, Guts and War





Hi my name is Carlos Menjivar. I like to watch television, listen to music, EAT, I also like to e on the computer and I like to sleep and be lazy all day and mot be bothered at all. I’m 14 years old and my birthday is on December 18th 1993. I am tall, chubby and hyper but am calm in people’s house. My favorite show is “DRAWN TOGETHER”. Even though it is kind of gross comedy but I like gross comedy. I like horror, action, and thriller, my favorite movie right now is “THE STRANGERS” and I love the fact that the movie kept me very nervous. Another movie is “PLANET TERROR”. This movie is bloody to the maxim and it is gory to the extreme, but I love every single second of the movie. Know I love this one model her name is DITA VON TEESE she is a Vegas girl and she is hot. I praise her with glory. She is my wife. My favorite food is hot wings and hamburgers. My type of music is Rock, Alternative, and a little metal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry to break it to u carlos but i'm pretty sure ur not married :[
no, im kidding, hey u wanna know what i noticed i say that phrase too much, gotta stop...