

C-CALM
A-ACTIVE


R-RESPECTFUL
L-LAZY
O-ODD
S-SILLY
I AM POEM
I AM LOUD
I AM CALM SOMETIMES
I AM CRAZY SOMETIMES
I AM TALL
I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY
I AM A COMEDIAN
I AM HYPER
I AM A CHRISTIAN
I AM SALVADORIAN
I AM SMART
I AM CLUMSY
I AM CHUBBY
I AM NOT
i am NOT dis respectful
i am NOT and anti christ
i am NOT rich
i am NOT retarded
i am NOT poor
i am NOT short
i am NOT skinny
i am NOT a rebel
i am NOT a backstabber
i am NOT a serious person
i am NOT E.M.O
i am NOT a mean person
what i am going to do in summer
what im going to do in summer is going to my pregnant sisters house for a couple of weeks just take care of her and my little niece and to see her grow up. I never get bored in my sisters house because she has a collection of movies and her husband has a X-BOX 360 and a PS2. So me him go to hollywood video and rent so many cool games and basically i play the whole day while my sister is sleeping or reading her magizine. After i come back from my sisters house im giong to stay at my home for the rest of my summer vacation and what i do is is basically just eat junk food watch television. But of course my parents always leave me chores to do so im kind of busy but i always do the chores at the last minute because i am either on the phnoe or im watchting television and eating.-CARLOS M.
1 comment:
carlos u know u r not respectful
and i was jk about that ur always eating u didn't have to put it in ur poem, gosh!myt
Post a Comment