

Hey there person, my name is Paola Pricilla Perez, I’m thirteen years old (going on to fourteen) and I was born on July 8, 1994 at 7:00pm. I’m going to a school named Richard Merkin middle school. My class will be the first graduating class of 2008. We will graduate in June so I’m very excited but I still have a long way to go. My father named me after a very famous Italian soccer player named Paolo Mandini. Most people don’t know who he is because he plays in the Italy but anyways. My dad named me after him because he thinks that he is the best and he likes the way that he does tricks with the soccer ball. So he decided to name him after me (I was five when he told me his story).
I’m the middle child (you can say that) of four girls and the fifth person of a family of six. I’m the loudest person in my family as well as in school. I have a thing with marvel and dc characters. I’m a big fan of Tim Burton and Tim Burton movies. My best friend is Angelica Waner. My favorite kind of music is soft rock and old school rock but I mostly listen to whatever I want new and old. I love classical music especially when they play the piano. I think it’s romantic and beautiful.
The first piano solo I heard was Beethoven ‘s moon light solo and if I ever find a guy, he better play piano. My favorite Italian singer is Andrea Boceili. His songs are in Italian but I understand it for some weird reason.
His songs are romantic and beautiful. I’m very crazy and wild and my friends say that I always put a smile on people’s faces even though I ‘m sometimes quiet and don’t like to talk about my feelings that much to people I don’t really know. I have a thing with pirates and they inspire me to be free and to kick some butt with swords. I’m very energetic, trust worthy and always have a plan for everything. My idol is Johnny Depp. He has taught me to be yourself and not care what people think, say, or do to me because in the end
it really doesn’t matter. As an actor and a person he has inspired me to follow my dreams and that it wouldn’t matter if I were rich or poor and to never give up or give in. He is man of success. He broke all the rules to get where he is today. I want to be an actor when I grow up because it’s about the chance to feel in another person’s footsteps and get to feel what they feel. Also because it’s my passion and an art to me. I believe in being free (like a pirate) and to follow your dream. To express yourself and to never give up to what you believe in.
I’m the middle child (you can say that) of four girls and the fifth person of a family of six. I’m the loudest person in my family as well as in school. I have a thing with marvel and dc characters. I’m a big fan of Tim Burton and Tim Burton movies. My best friend is Angelica Waner. My favorite kind of music is soft rock and old school rock but I mostly listen to whatever I want new and old. I love classical music especially when they play the piano. I think it’s romantic and beautiful.
The first piano solo I heard was Beethoven ‘s moon light solo and if I ever find a guy, he better play piano. My favorite Italian singer is Andrea Boceili. His songs are in Italian but I understand it for some weird reason.
His songs are romantic and beautiful. I’m very crazy and wild and my friends say that I always put a smile on people’s faces even though I ‘m sometimes quiet and don’t like to talk about my feelings that much to people I don’t really know. I have a thing with pirates and they inspire me to be free and to kick some butt with swords. I’m very energetic, trust worthy and always have a plan for everything. My idol is Johnny Depp. He has taught me to be yourself and not care what people think, say, or do to me because in the end
it really doesn’t matter. As an actor and a person he has inspired me to follow my dreams and that it wouldn’t matter if I were rich or poor and to never give up or give in. He is man of success. He broke all the rules to get where he is today. I want to be an actor when I grow up because it’s about the chance to feel in another person’s footsteps and get to feel what they feel. Also because it’s my passion and an art to me. I believe in being free (like a pirate) and to follow your dream. To express yourself and to never give up to what you believe in.
2 comments:
wow... your history is really cool. And the way you describe youself it sounds like a really good person.
written by: Karla Rojas
wow u like johnny depp, u gotta be kidding me, i never noticed, naw i'm just messing with you. I love moonlight sonata too (although it is the only beethoven thing i have in my ipod, i'll try to get more)i like it because i feel ike it tells a sad story, like a tragedy or something that hapened to him, and u can almost feel how he felt. and u r also one of my best friends!!!
Post a Comment