Thursday, June 5, 2008

the one and only...Marissa T.




Hi, my name is Marissa Gabriela Tafolla. I guess you need to know my name to get to know me. I am 14 years old. I was born on January 31,1994.Well, one of my favorite things to do is eat . Yeah, I know you might think I am weird. Well, it’s true I love to eat. A definition of my family would be me, my brother, my mom, and my uncle. To me this is a perfect family… my perfect family. I have many friends but I don’t consider any of them as being my best friend. Not to be mean or anything but that’s just the way I feel. I would rather have a large amount of friends rather than just having one specific one. Well, to tell you the truth I actually kind of consider one person as being my best friend. The person that I consider my best friend is a guy, who’s name I would rather not mention. He is a very interesting person he is very funny and he is one of the few people who can cheer me up when I’m feeling down or upset. He is probably the only person I can really trust to tell my deepest, darkest secrets.
My favorite sport to play is soccer. When I don’t play soccer I kind of get grumpy. I think that I could play soccer all day if I could. What’s your favorite sport to play? I attend Richard Merkin Middle school, in the 8th grade. I am on my way to graduation, and I am very excited. I would like to attend USC after I graduate High School. My favorite types of music are Reggaeton , R&B , and Hip Hop. One of the most important things my mom has taught me is to never give up, always try my best, and always follow my dreams.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so who's that special guy?