School, and I am
an 8th grader. My school is a college ready charter school, and we will be the first graduating middle school class in its system. I am 13 years old.I am a Twilighter and am crazy about Vampires and philosophy! I’ve always liked watching Underworld, Queen of the Damned, Van Helsing, and Interview with a Vampire since I was small.
I love reading, in particular about fantasy and romance.
I love reading, in particular about fantasy and romance.Some of the books I will never get tired of reading are the Twilight collection of three (soon to be four), Vampire Kisses, House of Night novels, the Vampire Chronicles, and other fictional books.
I am afraid of clowns, because of a movie called ‘it’ that I saw when I was very small. Music is something I can’t live with out, I like rock (old school rock,
alternative, some metal and punk). I love the piano. My favorite sport is soccer, since my uncles, cousins, and my family goes to Elysian Park to play it. I have many friends that I value and each equally play and important role in my life.
I guess I have a best friend though, and she is my other half, the person I was looking from the beginning to heal my heart and bring me joy!
She is my Sun, just as surely as I am her Moon; together we form an Eclipse!
1 comment:
i love twilight too, thank god for becca cause she introduced me to it,i can't wait til the movie comes out, it seems like such a long time from now!not fair!!!
Post a Comment