Thursday, June 12, 2008

Acrostic Poem:

P-pirate
A-active
O-outgoing
L-loving
A-adventurous

I am poem:
I am the sea that is free
I am very wild and funny
I am green eggs and ham

I am squincy and peanut
I am a pirate
I am Johnny Depp's #1

I am senstive and quiet
I am sort of shy
I am italian or am I
I am adventurous

I am trustworthy
I am a person that expresses themselves
I am a tomb-boy(sort of)
I am Paola Perez
I am me!!!!!!!!

I am not poem:

I am not mean
I am not lazy
I am not perfect

I am not preppy
I am not girly
I am not foolish

I am not a person who gives in to pressure
I am not a gossip lover
I am not a fake and neither do i appreciate those people

I am not rich or poor
I am not concided
I am not a two face
I am not stupid
I am just me, and thats all you need to know......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow so ghetto, "i am me and that all i need to know" no jd

Unknown said...

oops sorry abot that last comment, that jd was suposed to be a jk, my bad, u know how clumsy i am apparently even with a keyboard, is that what its called? i'm confused!