
Acrostic Poem:

M indful
A ctive
R ealiable
I intelligent
S illy
S ignificant
A live
I am:
I am Marissa T.

I am friendly
I am special
I am lucky
I am a star in the sky
I am intelligent

I am a person that will make you happy when you are sad
I am someone who is always happy and almost never sad
I am a person who cares for others
I am a person who stands out in a large crowd

I am a unique person
I am who I am
I am not:
I am not pretty
I am not ugly

I am not rich
I am not poor
I am not dumb
I am not a disrespectful person
I am not a mean person
I am not a perosn that will bring you down
I am not a stressed out person
I am not someone with a bad attitude
I am not someone who will cause you pain.
I am not someone I’m not
Plans for Summer:
I have tried my best, and I gave school my all to try to graduate. At this point I believe that I am going to be successful in accomplishing my goal to graduate the 8th grade. When I do graduate I am planning to attend Gertz Ressler High school. I believe that by attending Gertz I will have many advantages. For example, Gertz is similar to Richard Merkin Middle School. Both schools are smaller in size, compared to other schools. I think that the schools being smaller is an advantage because do to the fact that there are less students, teachers focus more on all students. Basically, our last day of school is on June 26, 08. So our break starts on June 27, 08, it is up to us weather we want to come on that day to school. On that Friday there is going to be a picnic at the park, they will have Barbeque(yummy). I guess this is how my summer break will start.
Starting on July, I will be obligated to attend two weeks at the high school. Those two weeks will be helping us get ready for English and Math for high school. So for the most part my first two weeks of summer break I will spent at the high school. I guess some days I will be all day at home and other days will be full of fun. I am planning to invite some of my friends to my house for a fun sleepover. Last summer I spent two weeks at Kentucky, this summer I am planning to spent two weeks at Mexico. I think that will be very fun because I will get to see all my family that live there. My goal for summer break is to have lots of fun and be happy with my family and friends.
Starting on July, I will be obligated to attend two weeks at the high school. Those two weeks will be helping us get ready for English and Math for high school. So for the most part my first two weeks of summer break I will spent at the high school. I guess some days I will be all day at home and other days will be full of fun. I am planning to invite some of my friends to my house for a fun sleepover. Last summer I spent two weeks at Kentucky, this summer I am planning to spent two weeks at Mexico. I think that will be very fun because I will get to see all my family that live there. My goal for summer break is to have lots of fun and be happy with my family and friends.
2 comments:
Marissa you are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yummy hehe that was funny!
Post a Comment